Last Minute Christmas List
Well I never did get to do all the 12 days of Christmas blogposts.
Maybe next year, if I get the chance and life doesn’t get in the way like it has done here.
It’s a bit busy in our house as you can imagine. I’m looking forward to tomorrow evening when we shut the door on the hustle and snuggle down in our warm house with happy kids.
So for today I want to wish you and your families a very Happy Christmas and a Peaceful New Year. Thank you so much for visiting, reading, commenting, and encouraging me over the past year.
There will be a short break on the blog now, I’m not sure for how many days but I’ll be back soon.
In the meantime here is my last minute Christmas list for the day that’s in it. They’re all bitty things that we need to get over the next couple of days and I’d be lost without them in the house. You might find it useful, most people would have these already so it’s very satisfying to tick them off, and of course add to it if you need to!
- Batteries (lots of em, don’t forget to get some of the various sizes particularly AA & AAA)
- Cocktail Sticks
- Liquid paracetamol (for the children in the household, by the way if you are stuck it’s also suitable for adults and works faster than tablet form)
- Sticky Tape
- Spare Roll of Wrapping Paper
- Heartburn Remedy
- 7-Up or Sprite
- Small amount of emergency cash
- Baby Wipes
- Spare USB cable
- Oven Gloves
- Tea Towels
- Finally don’t forget to store your meat on the bottom shelf of the fridge or in a cold place away from cooked food and dairy. Use loads of hot soapy water to clean around when you’re finished!